• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

A couple random slabs (TDKR and G.I. Joe)

6 posts in this topic

I am looking to pare off a few items that I have moved away from in my collection. I am also trying to finish off my ASM #s 20 - 380 run (only 14 issues left!). Here are some books that I am willing to part with.  I am looking to add maybe a couple more to this thread, and I have some Silver/Bronze Age slabs that I will be listing over there. Happy to negotiate across threads if you are buying from both. Reasonable PM offers are welcome, but the first :takeit:in the thread trumps all PMs. I am trying to be below GPA, and I am including free US shipping on this thread, and on the Silver/Bronze Age thread.

PayPal is easiest, and, of course, if you are comfortable with it, I prefer the fee-free route (THIS IS NOT MANDATORY).  I will also be happy to take checks or money orders. Shipping is free for US shipments, but insurance is your responsibility. I will ship internationally, but I ask that you discuss with me fully in advance. I do not want to make any money on shipping, but I don't really like to lose money there either. Payment expected within 7 days.  Standard rules apply...nobody from the bad lists, please.

Only two books to start, but I will be looking at a few more tonight depending on how this goes. Pics in subsequent posts.

Batman The Dark Knight Returns #3 CGC 9.4; no clue on pressing status as I bought already slabbed; White pages - $40 shipped in the US ( GPA = $36 last 90 days, $21 last sale, and those don't include shipping)

<SOLD>  G.I. Joe A Real American Hero #21 CGC 9.4; has never been pressed (I submitted); White pages - $90 shipped in the US ( GPA = $92 last 90 days, $52 last sale, and those don't include shipping; this book has been consistently around $100 on GPA)  <SOLD>

Edited by elibowman