• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Astonishing X-Men (2017)

6 posts in this topic

2nd issue of this series dropped today. I am enjoying it so far! Granted, my opinion is one of someone who is new to comics...

Anybody happen to know what run(s) would contain the story arc(s) where they (Logan, Rogue & Gambit) were in the Astral Plane before?

On 8/17/2017 at 3:31 AM, CaptaenRon said:

2nd issue of this series dropped today. I am enjoying it so far! Granted, my opinion is one of someone who is new to comics...

Anybody happen to know what run(s) would contain the story arc(s) where they (Logan, Rogue & Gambit) were in the Astral Plane before?

IDK about the entire story arc or all the issues,  but I know for sure it is not in the Original (1963) X-men series.

However a couple of issues that took place in the Astral Plane are X-treme X-men #18 (2001) where Rogue , Gambit and Storm leave their bodies for the astral plane and Logan's near death experience is in Wolverine #176 (1988 series).

Agreed, I'm enjoying it as well. A fan of Charles Soule's work, and I like that this is going to be a limited series run.

I'm still reading X-Men Gold and X-Men Blue at the moment, though am enjoying this Astonishing X-Men much more so far than those 2 books.