• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Cheap Copper Lots (priced to move)

11 posts in this topic

Here are some copper lots I'm hoping are priced to move. All issues are NM or better. Most issues are in a Mylites2 bag with fullback (but not all sets). First person with the :takeit: gets the lot.

Please, no probies or HoS board members. 

I prefer PayPal, but would be open to other options.

I prefer shipping Priority, but will ship media for you. Just say the word.

First up: Justice League 1-7. Very nice set. Most issues are NM+. $10 plus shipping. SOLD

JusticeLeague.JPG

Edited by Reno McCoy

Superman/Doomsday books. Lot for $30 plus shipping. SOLD

• Action Comics 684: Very nice copy. I see no blemishes. NM+
  • Adventures of Superman 497: Newsstand copy. Very nice copy. No creases or dings that I see. NM+
  • Man of Steel 18: Newsstand copy. One non-color-breaking spine crease on front cover just above the bottom staple. I still consider this a NM+, but you can call it NM if you want.
  • Man of Steel 18: Newsstand copy. I see nothing wrong with this copy. NM+.
  • Man of Steel 18: Newsstand copy. There's the tiniest bend/fold up in the very top right corner of the front cover. I can't tell if it breaks color. Gorgeous copy otherwise. NM+.
  • Man of Steel 19: Seems to be a wrinkle on the back cover. Not really a wrinkle...more of an indentation line. NM+.
  • Man of Steel 19: The lower spine corner of the front cover has some color missing. Doesn't seem to be a bindery tear. Color fleck? NM+.
  • Superman 75: Looks like a spine tic/crease just at the doorway on the front cover, and another about halfway between the staples. Neither break color. There's also a dot-like indentation on the back cover. Not a mark, just a tiny indentation. Let's err on the side of caution and call it NM (although it looks NM+).

Action Comics 684.jpg

Adventures of Superman 497.jpg

Man of Steel 18 1.jpg

Man of Steel 18 2.jpg

Man of Steel 18 3.jpg

Man of Steel 19 1.jpg

Man of Steel 19 2.jpg

Superman 75.jpg

Edited by Reno McCoy

Spider-Man by McFarlane. Issues 1, 1 (silver), 2-5, 7, 10, 11, 13, 14, 16, 32-34

That's 15 comics. All NM or better (most NM+). Sold at a lot for $25 plus shipping. SOLD

IMG_3159.JPG

IMG_3158.JPG

IMG_3157.JPG

Edited by Reno McCoy

31 minutes ago, Reno McCoy said:

Here are some copper lots I'm hoping are priced to move. All issues are NM or better. Most issues are in a Mylites2 bag with fullback (but not all sets). First person with the :takeit: gets the lot.

Please, no probies or HoS board members. 

I prefer PayPal, but would be open to other options.

I prefer shipping Priority, but will ship media for you. Just say the word.

First up: Justice League 1-7. Very nice set. Most issues are NM+. $10 plus shipping. 

JusticeLeague.JPG

17 minutes ago, Reno McCoy said:

Spider-Man by McFarlane. Issues 1, 1 (silver), 2-5, 7, 10, 11, 13, 14, 16, 32-34

That's 15 comics. All NM or better (most NM+). Sold at a lot for $25 plus shipping.

IMG_3159.JPG

IMG_3158.JPG

IMG_3157.JPG

:takeit: