• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

"Unrestored" raw Heritage win turns out to be restored

69 posts in this topic

To address your question, as I've said in a previous string, my involvement with any client is strictly confidential. I don't think the size of a company justifies a change in the rules of disclosure. I hold all of my client relationships in very high regard, regardless of the amount of work they give me.

Far be it from me to object to client confidentiality.

However, I trust you have no objection to at least confirming that you are on contract with Heritage to perform some sort of service?

And I presume that you have no objection to Heritage revealing in their discretion the type of work you, as an expert, are performing as their contractee on books I may be considering purchasing?

Damn, you're good. Slick, but good. hail.gif

I'm not on contract to perform any type of service for anyone. I work on a book-by-book basis. And I don't care if anyone I do work for reveals that fact. It's free advertising for me.

By the way, did you ever put that link on your site to Classics Inc?

It's good to see Matt on the boards. I've been puzzled by a lot of the rumours and innuendo I've seen floating around. I've alway's considered Matt to be one of the good guys connected to this hobby. Friendly, very knowlegeable and passionate about comics. Can't wait for his book to come out.

I'm not on contract to perform any type of service for anyone. I work on a book-by-book basis. And I don't care if anyone I do work for reveals that fact. It's free advertising for me.

Matt, thanks for your prompt and complete answer. Nice to see you actively posting. And I certainly advocate publicity for your restoration services!

By the way, did you ever put that link on your site to Classics Inc?

My apologies on the delay. Your link is now up on the site, but for some reason I am having troubles on my end properly accessing it. I will have my web people straighten that out immediately.

And, as promised, when your book is out I will be happy to provide a separate link to that.

To address your question, as I've said in a previous string, my involvement with any client is strictly confidential. I don't think the size of a company justifies a change in the rules of disclosure. I hold all of my client relationships in very high regard, regardless of the amount of work they give me.

However, I trust you have no objection to at least confirming that you are on contract with Heritage to perform some sort of service?

And I presume that you have no objection to Heritage revealing in their discretion the type of work you, as an expert, are performing as their contractee on books I may be considering purchasing?

Objection, assumes facts not in evidence! makepoint.gif

yay.gif

Objection, assumes facts not in evidence! makepoint.gif

yay.gif

Scott, Scott, do you really think that I would pose a question such as this without knowing the answer already? 893naughty-thumb.gif

You know I already knew the answer. I just wanted Matt to say it. makepoint.gif

Silly lawyer you. poke2.gifstooges.gif

Thanks! I'm above the Restoration Lab, I like that. I've been having some problems with the site opening in mozilla browser, but my guys are fixing it now.

Alphabetical. makepoint.gifhi.gif

Yes, the problem was with Mozzilla. We had to modify the URL to get it to come up properly. I don't understand any of those things. Real confusing. foreheadslap.gif