• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Official Grading Contest Scores Thread

107 posts in this topic

yeah, i had the jeffersons reference like four days ago. the last four rounds, i'm in first place!

acclaim.gif

yay for me. i expect my monument to this achievement will begin construction any day now

Even with the troubles I'm having, I think I'm still holding my own here. Middle of the pack isn't too bad.

You're tied with Silver Surfer who hasn't even submitted a grade in the last two rounds.

You know what would be cool? If someone color-coded each round's missed score by whether the book was undergraded or overgraded. Then we'd have a nice, visual representation of which sellers to stay away from and which to fleece mercilessly. insane.gif

Alan

Even with the troubles I'm having, I think I'm still holding my own here. Middle of the pack isn't too bad.

You're tied with Silver Surfer who hasn't even submitted a grade in the last two rounds.

893blahblah.gif

Yeah sorry I lost interest but maybe I'll grade only one more book as that should be enough to beat Knobgoblin. poke2.gifstooges.gif

Yeah sorry I lost interest but maybe I'll grade only one more book as that should be enough to beat Knobgoblin. poke2.gifstooges.gif

A GRADING TROLL ?

I like it. devil.gif