• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Interesting stuff on ebay

8 posts in this topic

The recent comic aficionado article on ebay results - showed us you can find good stuff on ebay.

This thread is not about that.

Rather - I invite you to post ebay finds that are unusual or funny to you or interesting to you. 

This is not to sell stuff you post, etc..

Obviously this thread can be used over time as you come across curiousities worth sharing.

To start things up consider this intersting pairing of wonder woman and game of thrones. Not sure what inspired this artist from the phillipines to draw it, but not bad..?

Ebay link

s-l400-2.jpg

Edited by Panelfan1

1 hour ago, Bill C said:

I've seen a number of cool silver age Infantino Flash pages on ebay in the past. Bought some there too.

Also bought some GOTG covers, splashes, and great action panel pages there.

Feel free to share any current examples.  

On ‎8‎/‎24‎/‎2017 at 3:05 AM, Panelfan1 said:

The recent comic aficionado article on ebay results - showed us you can find good stuff on ebay.

This thread is not about that.

Rather - I invite you to post ebay finds that are unusual or funny to you or interesting to you. 

This is not to sell stuff you post, etc..

Obviously this thread can be used over time as you come across curiousities worth sharing.

To start things up consider this intersting pairing of wonder woman and game of thrones. Not sure what inspired this artist from the phillipines to draw it, but not bad..?

Ebay link

s-l400-2.jpg

Wonder Woman meets Game of Thrones, WTF???  Cringe-worthy . . .