• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

CGC Grading Question

2 posts in this topic

I am new to CGC grading and have sent my first book in for a 5 day express grading.  I can see that the book was received at the CGC office this morning at 10:30am.  How quickly will they get to it...Open the package, enter invoice information, email me that the book has arrived and the process has begun.  Does it take a literal 5 days or might there be a chance the book gets through more quickly?  I'm anxious and just trying to get a best guess on what is going on and when I can expect to see my book in their system etc...

Thanks for any help

On 8/24/2017 at 2:19 PM, comicsbygo said:

I am new to CGC grading and have sent my first book in for a 5 day express grading.  I can see that the book was received at the CGC office this morning at 10:30am.  How quickly will they get to it...Open the package, enter invoice information, email me that the book has arrived and the process has begun.  Does it take a literal 5 days or might there be a chance the book gets through more quickly?  I'm anxious and just trying to get a best guess on what is going on and when I can expect to see my book in their system etc...

Thanks for any help

Express usually takes a full week - if they received it today, it'll most likely ship out Thursday next week (perhaps Friday due to Monday being a holiday).