• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Better than a garage sale! Free stuff...no really! Added some Archives

7 posts in this topic

Any takers?

As I go through the collection (if you don't already know - I'm in the process of selling the entire collection) - I figured I would offer some of it here for free (except shipping).

Shipping:  Depends on the item

Payment: Paypal

Returns:  It's free so no returns (take it to goodwill or your favorite charity)

Only the first   :takeit: in the thread will get the item (pms will not count)

First up...

Amazing Spiderman volume 1 - 16 (reprints of course) $5 shipped in the US (No bags or boards)  Taken

IMG_0333.thumb.jpg.86d0f65667d3010fec2c53f1e542e806.jpg

Edited by HighRadArt

37 minutes ago, HighRadArt said:

Any takers?

As I go through the collection (if you don't already know - I'm in the process of selling the entire collection) - I figured I would offer some of it here for free (except shipping).

Shipping:  Depends on the item

Payment: Paypal

Returns:  It's free so no returns (take it to goodwill or your favorite charity)

Only the first   :takeit: in the thread will get the item (pms will not count)

First up...

Amazing Spiderman volume 1 - 16 (reprints of course) $5 shipped in the US (No bags or boards)

IMG_0333.thumb.jpg.86d0f65667d3010fec2c53f1e542e806.jpg

I'll take them! Need some good reading!

10 hours ago, HighRadArt said:

Used (most of which look unused) E. Gerber Archives - Open top (no boards except group one).  For reference - a package of 50 (no boards) shipped on feebay is around $28.

$14 shipped in a medium flat rate box (US only) per group (I can combine groups 1 and 4).

1) 725R Standard - 46 total (half backs included on these)

2) 775R Silver/GA - 180 total

3) 800R GA - 200 total

4) 800R GA - 50 and 825R Super GA - 50 (100 total)

I'll take these if they're still available.  These 2 sizes are the ones I use the most. Thanks!

2) 775R Silver/GA - 180 total

3) 800R GA - 200 total