• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Riverdale

4 posts in this topic

Just watched the first episode last night. I'm not sure what to think about it, and I'm not sure what kind of show this is. I also had no idea that It was going to be based on the Archie characters. That came as a surprise.  I normally hate WB teenage soap opera , but this has me intrigued for some odd reason. For those of you who have watched it, am I wasting my time, or should I stick around?

There was a previous thread about Riverdale season 1. Best thing about it is the small references to GA Pep and Archiekins, etc. For those looking for signatures, Cheryl Blossom and Veronica 

Spoiler
Spoiler

Attendance over 50,000 for the con.

actresses will be signing at Edmonton Expo in AB, Canada in Sept, 2017 along with Steranko, Gene Simmons (KISS), Wm Shatner, etc.

8 hours ago, Darkowl said:

Just watched the first episode last night. I'm not sure what to think about it, and I'm not sure what kind of show this is. I also had no idea that It was going to be based on the Archie characters. That came as a surprise.  I normally hate WB teenage soap opera , but this has me intrigued for some odd reason. For those of you who have watched it, am I wasting my time, or should I stick around?

I watched and thought it was good but what's the deal with Miss Grundy?  I remember her as an old hag and she was totally hot in this.