• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

LABOR DAY SALE Additional 50% OFF Today only- Signature Collection - Remebering the 1990's - most books $1.45 each

101 posts in this topic

I decided to keep this thread going!!! But this time with the discounts already added and some freebies. 

LABOR DAY SALE-today only!!! 

Take 50% OFF already reduced prices. 

Ex. Original price of $5.95. Reduced to $2.95. Today only pay $1.45!

Hurry Sale end midnight PST tonight

RULES:

No Probation List

First to claim it wins

Refund for purchase price will be honored up to 14 days after receiving book(s)

Paypal, check, money orders are fine

Shipping is $3.75 for 1-4 books to US or Canadian address

$6.95 for 5-10 books US address Priority Mail

More than 10 books will be $13.60 US Priority Mail Medium Flat Rate Box

ABOUT THE COLLECTION

Last week I met an 80-year-old man who had three long boxes for sale. This was the last he had from his comic book store in Downey, California during the 1990's. His wife passed away a few weeks ago and he wanted to go ahead and sell his remaining books since he didn't have anyone to hand them down to. There wasn't anything special in the remaining boxes, but I did noticed a few books were signed. Despite my better judgment, I paid the man his asking price. He was a very nice gentleman and we spent a lot of time talking comics. When I got home, I found there was about 150 signed comic books. A majority of the books have the Certificate of Authenticity (sorry I didn't list which ones did or not). Many of these books were from the distributors or collected during the owner's time as a dealer. I enjoyed looking through them as they brought me back memories of the 1990's and it was interesting to see this collection though the eyes of one of the many dealers of the 90's. Unfortunately I don't collect such books so I decided to offer them up here. I hope you enjoy.

Edited by KryptoMayor
DISCOUNT OFFERED