• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

[CLOSED] PCH-Fiction House, Mister Mystery, GGA Dan De Carlo
1 1

9 posts in this topic

Thought I would start a fun little thread 

First up. Mister Mystery # 16 with the classic GGA Bondage Cover. Copy has creamy supple pages with tight centerfold and is complete and unrestored. Defects are 1/2" spine split on top and small piece of back cover.

SOLD

ddd.jpg

kk.jpg

Edited by eccomic

Next up. Ghost Comics # 11. Scarce last issue with a really creepy cover. Complete and unrestored with cream to off-white pages and tight centerfold. 1" tear on first page.... 4.5 raw copy

BONUS....I will include the following book for free:

Monster Comics # 2. Looks Gorgeous. HOWEVER, Spine is completely split and tape at top and bottom of spine. Oddly enough pages are creamy and supple and exhibit no brittleness whatsoever.

$250.00 Shipped

SOLD!

Resume Stephen0001.jpg

Resume Stephen0002.jpg

Resume Stephen0003.jpg

Resume Stephen0001.jpg

ddd.jpg

Edited by eccomic

7 minutes ago, eccomic said:

Thought I would start a fun little thread 

First up. Mister Mystery # 16 with the classic GGA Bondage Cover. Copy has creamy supple pages with tight centerfold and is complete and unrestored. Defects are 1/2" spine split on top and small piece of back cover.

$250.00

ddd.jpg

kk.jpg

I'll take this one.

Only ONE Book left. My Friend Irma # 43  with a classic Dan De Carlo Cover. Grades about 5.5 raw with creamy supple pages and is complete with a tight centerfold.

ONLY $99.00 firm shipped to the Continental United States and Canada.

Resume Stephen0001.jpg

ff.jpg

IMG_5192.JPG

IMG_5189.JPG

IMG_5190.JPG

IMG_5191.JPG

IMG_5192.JPG

Edited by eccomic

30 minutes ago, eccomic said:

Only ONE Book left. My Friend Irma # 43  with a classic Dan De Carlo Cover. Grades about 5.5 raw with creamy supple pages and is complete with a tight centerfold.

ONLY $99.00 firm shipped to the Continental United States and Canada.

Resume Stephen0001.jpg

ff.jpg

IMG_5192.JPG

IMG_5189.JPG

IMG_5190.JPG

IMG_5191.JPG

IMG_5192.JPG

:takeit: