• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

[CLOSED] Joan Of Arc A-1 #21 CGC 9.0 OW/W

7 posts in this topic

JoanofArc1001.jpg.5dde81198460ff3f7575d2c5cb0b1c2d.jpgHi everyone.  It has been forever since I have been on the boards, and many of you will not know me. I have sold tens of thousands of dollars of books on the boards and to members with deals not publicly seen. My collection is to the point where it is about depleted, and the books I will be offering are what remain.  The funds that I raise will help with the home we are in the process of buying here in the Denver area.  If you need references, I have dealt with some of the biggest players in the hobby, so just ask.  With that said, here is my first book:

JOAN OF ARC, A-1 Comics #21, in CGC 9.0 with off white/white pages. Classic Ingrid Bergman cover, back cover, and frontispiece.  My most recent OPG is 2015-2016 puts the value at 278.00.  My price is 210.00 shipped to the lower 48.  Paypal is preferred, but checks and money orders work as well.  Thanks for looking.   

Scott

JoanofArc2001.jpg

JoanofArc3001.jpg