• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

[CLOSED] **FINAL DISCOUNT!! NOW TAKE 25% OFF ALL BOOKS!!!** Big Marvel Bronze Runs of Conan, Daredevil, Avengers, Captain Marvel & More! 300+ books in all! **COMPLETE THREAD RECAP PG 21**CLOSING 10 PM EST TONIGHT!!!
2 2

403 posts in this topic

SPECIAL OFFER #1 :  Take Captain Marvel #50 - #59 for just $20!
(Obviously, this offer is invalid once any individual issue in that run is sold)

SPECIAL OFFER #2 :  Take Captain Marvel #50 - #62 for just $22!
(Obviously, this offer is invalid once any individual issue in that run is sold)
SOLD!

Edited by fmaz

Ok, that's all for tonight.  I think there are some random Captain Marvel singles (lower grade) that I'll post next time... those came from the main collection that most of these books came from.  All of these Captain Marvel books posted came from a separate, single-owner collection, so I didn't want to muddy the waters by posting the lower grade books as part of the run.
But mostly when I start up next time it'll be a the beginning of a big run of Daredevil books!!  Starts in the #20's and ends around #150 or so.   And yeah, the 1st appearance by the guy with the circle on his head? There's a nice one of those in the mx. lol

'night all!  Enjoy the holiday!

P.S. Lots of great books still up for grabs if you go back through the previous seven pages!!!

6 minutes ago, Tony_H said:

Happy Labor Day and thanks for the entertainment: this is a nice selection of stuff!

Thanks Tony, same to you!  Lots more coming... hope I can end up sending a bunch your way.  No room for it here!  lol