• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

[CLOSED] **FINAL DISCOUNT!! NOW TAKE 25% OFF ALL BOOKS!!!** Big Marvel Bronze Runs of Conan, Daredevil, Avengers, Captain Marvel & More! 300+ books in all! **COMPLETE THREAD RECAP PG 21**CLOSING 10 PM EST TONIGHT!!!
2 2

403 posts in this topic

1 minute ago, comicsyte95 said:

Frank I don't want to step on anyones toes ..any book I selected that I beat Tony to give him first dibs..If he is up for it. Any books i selected that he doesn't want i will of course buy them.

That's very kind of you, Chris!  The one I'm missing that you got first is #14.  If it's OK with you, I'd gladly take it off your hands (er...Frank's hands?).  

Just now, Tony_H said:

That's very kind of you, Chris!  The one I'm missing that you got first is #14.  If it's OK with you, I'd gladly take it off your hands (er...Frank's hands?).  

Not only is it ok ill pay for it and ask Frank to add it to your pile.consider it an early Christmas gift brother!!

1 minute ago, Tony_H said:

Chris is a heck of a guy -  Ok Tony / Chris, I'll make the switch with #14.   Thanks! 

Oh and ST #178 added to your pile Tony, thanks!!

4 minutes ago, comicsyte95 said:

Not only is it ok ill pay for it and ask Frank to add it to your pile.consider it an early Christmas gift brother!!

I'm honored, sir!  Thanks for the gracious offer, but I'm good for the cash (payday was today, thank God).  That's very gracious of you.

Edited by Tony_H
Repeating myself!