• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Monsters Unleashed #5 1:100 sara pichelli variant cgc 9.8

6 posts in this topic

Only 9.8 1:100 on the census first apperance of all the new kid kaiju marvel monsters extremely rare. Looking for $600 obo

Free Shipping to continental U.S.A. priority box within 48 hours of payment.

Accepting only paypal.

Returns accepted up to 14 days after delivery. 

Thank you.

20170903_221819.png

Edited by rush_6
Fix ad

18 hours ago, Mapleleafvann said:

I'm certainly not trying to derail your thread.....and if I'm wrong, I apologize in advance; but isn't the first appearance of Kid Kaiju in Totally Awesome Hulk #3, not this book.....???

Not a problem. You are correct  TAH 3 is the first apperance of kid kaiju, Sorry if the way i worded it was confusing. It is the first in comic apperance of kid kaiju's monsters SLIZZIK, SCRAAG, MEKRA, AEGIS, HI-VO, FIRECLAW, and Smasher(who all appear in the ongoing series monsters unleashed). Hope that clears it up.

10 minutes ago, rush_6 said:

Not a problem. You are correct  TAH 3 is the first apperance of kid kaiju, Sorry if the way i worded it was confusing. It is the first in comic apperance of kid kaiju's monsters SLIZZIK, SCRAAG, MEKRA, AEGIS, HI-VO, FIRECLAW, and Smasher(who all appear in the ongoing series monsters unleashed). Hope that clears it up.

As per my post, I offer my humble apologies as I simply misunderstood your listing title---sorry!

Thank you for clarifying it though and good luck your sale!