• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

[CLOSED] My "The Times They Are A-Changin'" First Sale on the New Boards
4 4

205 posts in this topic

No HOS, PL, or POS boardies. No one on my list. If you have to ask, you're probably on it.

First :takeit: in the thread. You can also send a message and the time stamp will when out, but there is no promise that I will figure out the way messages work here in time for you to actually get awarded the book. 

Returns are always welcome. Just like Kohl's, dust it off in three years and send it back. 

Payment via PayPal, money order, check or cold hard cash.

Shipping at cost via USPS priority (foreign or domestic), because I'm too cheap to use anything other than free boxes.

I have no references, so please don't ask.

175+ books between a thread in GA/SA and one in Modern. One book now and the rest starting between 8 and 8:30 EST Labor Day.

Edited by asteroid-comix
added shipping

1 hour ago, asteroid-comix said:

No HOS, PL, or POS boardies. No one on my list. If you have to ask, you're probably on it.

Do we get a discount if we're on Cal's list?  :cool:

6 minutes ago, Howling Mad said:
8 minutes ago, asteroid-comix said:

I am on Cal's list, so I think I get a discount on your discount. (shrug)

Not to be that guy, but are there going to be high grade silver age DC's in your group tonight? I'm headed out for the evening, but will sneak my phone into the family gathering if necessary...

When did there get to be all these HG DC collectors?  They've been out of the woodwork lately.  :sorry:

7 minutes ago, lizards2 said:

When did there get to be all these HG DC collectors?  They've been out of the woodwork lately.  :sorry:

Haha. I'm definitely not one of those guys. I'm just an average Joe who is willing to take a verbal lashing from my wife for purchasing a slightly expensive book every few months. 

I wish I was one of those guys though...

Higher grade is 7.0 for me :)

Just now, porcupine48 said:
6 minutes ago, lizards2 said:

It's hip to be square?

Yes, Huey.  :D

Just now, Howling Mad said:
9 minutes ago, lizards2 said:

Haha. I'm definitely not one of those guys. I'm just an average Joe who is willing to take a verbal lashing from my wife for purchasing a slightly expensive book every few months. 

I wish I was one of those guys though...

Higher grade is 7.0 for me :)

That is sometimes as good as it gets with DC

4 minutes ago, porcupine48 said:
6 minutes ago, lizards2 said:

Yes, Huey.  :D

Are you calling me a baby?(get it?Get it?)

Man,you and your kinky comic fetishes.

banana052.gif

1 hour ago, Howling Mad said:

Not to be that guy, but are there going to be high grade silver age DC's in your group tonight? I'm headed out for the evening, but will sneak my phone into the family gathering if necessary...

There may be a couple of DC, but nothing special and nothing to sleep on the couch over.  :headbang:

2 hours ago, Big.Daddy said:

Sorry to interrupt,

Just wanted to say 

asteroid-comix

Is a great seller and all around

Good guy!!(thumbsu

Much better than

hemerrhoid-comix?

(shrug)