• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Do you think i get the book's
1 1

I saw this on the bay today for 10.39 had to take the chance do you think i get the book's  

41 members have voted

1. 1. I saw this on the bay today for 10.39 had to take the chance do you think i get the book's

30 posts in this topic

15 hours ago, Pontoon said:

He now has your name, address, ebay and PayPal ID. I would imagine those skilled in identity theft might be able to do something with that or build upon it.

Name address ebay yes. I talked to PayPal today they said in NO way does he get any of my info NO numbers bank anything. They take it out of my account than take care of him.

23 hours ago, OdinsSecrets said:

I don't know how shipping from china works, but it must be subsidized somehow because I often buy stuff for $0.99 shipped from Hong Kong with free shipping. Always wonder if they actually make money from those sales.

Shipping from China is indeed government subsidized. 

Apparently this same set sold in august for $250...I doubt you would have gotten it... lol  click on "sold" listings to see it...I don't know why the link doesn't go to the actual sold listing first...(shrug)

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Disney-pocket-comics-including-rare-Donald-Duck-034-Atomic-Bomb-034-v-g-condition-/253075004964?hash=item3aec721e24&nma=true&si=iMFgQcs7%2FrhlNzsunxO2CHGR95w%3D&orig_cvip=true&rt=nc&_trksid=p2047675.l2557

Edited by tricolorbrian

2 hours ago, tricolorbrian said:

Apparently this same set sold in august for $250...I doubt you would have gotten it... lol  click on "sold" listings to see it...I don't know why the link doesn't go to the actual sold listing first...(shrug)

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Disney-pocket-comics-including-rare-Donald-Duck-034-Atomic-Bomb-034-v-g-condition-/253075004964?hash=item3aec721e24&nma=true&si=iMFgQcs7%2FrhlNzsunxO2CHGR95w%3D&orig_cvip=true&rt=nc&_trksid=p2047675.l2557

:censored: