• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

CLOSED- Super Low Priced books (Part III) Mostly SA BA Superhero and Horror FLAT RATE SHIPPING
2 2

555 posts in this topic

During the last two sale from this collection, I sold EVERY single book. That's awesome and thank you everyone. Here comes another batch and remember; No matter how much you buy you pay the same, low shipping cost.

RULEZ:

In the spirit of K.I.S.S.- Shipping is a flat fee of $5.00 to US address no matter how many books you purchase!!!

I can do $5.00 shipping to Canadian address up to three books. Add $1.00 each book after that.

First to claim it in the post WINS

No one from the Probation List can participate

Paypal, checks, and money orders accepted

Returns are accepted after 14 days for full purchase price (return shipping on buyer)

ABOUT THE COLLECTION:

I recently purchased a collection of books that had many Superhero and Horror titles from the Silver and Bronze Age. Condition varied but mostly in better condition then normal. This collection did not contain any major key issues, but that allows me to blow these books out at super low prices. I will be offering these books at 60%-80% off guide price. You won't find them cheaper any where else and if you're on the fence, send me an offer via PM, I'm very easy to work with. I apologize up front for these books not being in order. I'm just grabbing them out of the boxes and snapping photos. I'll try to post for the next week or so before requesting payment. I have about 300 books in this batch.

Edited by KryptoMayor

2 minutes ago, Patriot6 said:
5 minutes ago, lizards2 said:

:martini:

A little early, no?:makepoint:

Need something to wash the :popcorn: down....,

Actually, I'm on my second mug of coffee.  We had a hose-down thunderstorm last night, so am sandbagging on walking the dogs until it dries out a bit outside.

@lizards2 Wait keep drinking it will give me an "I'll take it advantage" ;) 

I guess I've seen you buy at least one book in the past...., hm

Doubt whether I'm much of a threat without @porcupine48 around.  I understand he doesn't get up until the crack of noon.  :shy:

2 minutes ago, lizards2 said:

Actually, I'm on my second mug of coffee.  We had a hose-down thunderstorm last night, so am sandbagging on walking the dogs until it dries out a bit outside.

They're sitting there like WTF? right now aren't they?

5 minutes ago, lizards2 said:

They're sitting there like WTF? right now aren't they?

Disappointment hanging so thick in the air you could cut it with a knife. :sorry:

3 minutes ago, Patriot6 said:
4 minutes ago, lizards2 said:

Disappointment hanging so thick in the air you could cut it with a knife. :sorry:

Sounds like my house all the time, except I have no dogs just a wife.

I'm a bad example for three kids too, although they're not around all the time anymore.  Youngest goes back to college here in about 10 days.

So far, this thread has a been a total sell-through!  :banana: