• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

TEC122 CGC 4.5 1st Catwoman cover - meow! CLOSED

3 posts in this topic

In short  :foryou:

1. Paypal accepted.

2. Priority insured boxed shipping is $25.00 within the continental US "only" with tracking #; IF international, please contact me first before buying. 

3. The first "I WILL TAKE IT" in the thread wins with payment expected within 3 days.

4. No one on the probation list.

5. Returns accepted within 2 days of receipt. Just return it in the same condition you received it in.  I pack like a pro.  I offer payment plans but please inquire first.

thank you,

Roger 

I have lots of feedback here on the Boards, can provide references if needed and on eBay I sell under the name Kaizerdawg 

:hi:Asking Price: $4,300.00 :hi:

Detective Comics # 122 (DC 1947)

Condition: CGC 4.5 VG+ with cream/off-white pages

Clean CGC case.

There appears to be a manufacturing ink splotch over the title on the front cover.  The back cover shows foxing on it along with a small left lower corner missing.  This comic was graded in the 1st round of the new CGC cases that did not have an inner well.  I leave it to the next owner to resubmit this book for the new-new cases if s(he) so desires.  This round of cases often makes the back cover look like there is moisture inside or rings, which is an illusion.  :ph34r:

s-l1600-6.jpg

s-l1600-7.jpg

Edited by Roger66
CLOSED NO LONGER FOR SALE