• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

GRADING CONTEST : ROUND 6

189 posts in this topic

For all those players who enjoy "alcohol" try to submit your grades before you start to party over the long weekend crazy.gif

For all those players who enjoy "alcohol" try to submit your grades before you start to party over the long weekend crazy.gif

For all those that like to party please submit your grades when real #**@**# so as to give good grades devil.gif27_laughing.gif

Davidking623

So if you enjoy other mood altering substances you're OK? 893scratchchin-thumb.gif

Jim

MAS go down real smooth with a beer chaser poke2.gif

Actually I'm more worried about myself over the weekend once I start "having fun" and forget about the contest yay.gif

I don't understand when this round finishes foreheadslap.gif

That'll be right about when I'm turning over the burgers tomorrow, and locking my lips onto my third Newcastle Brown Ale.

Were is he to answer my PM?

I want to send my grade in tonight and not get in the red zone tomorrow morning.

sumo.gif