• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Gaiman & Pratchett's GOOD OMENS TV show (2018)
1 1

42 posts in this topic

If anything, Terry Pratchetts estate should look into a Discworld series

That is a billion dollar franchise in the making if done right, and sticks to the source material

On 7/31/2023 at 10:09 AM, drotto said:

I love David Tennant, but never got all the way through the first season, feels like this came out forever ago.

We've had to wade through a lot of drek to get this 2nd season.    

Everything has been controversial, it seems like a standard play the last few years.   The house of mouse has drained everyone.

The end is near, but Michael Sheen is ready to go out with a bang on the third and final season of Prime Video‘s Good Omens.

The Golden Globe nominee, who plays angel Aziraphale in the series adaptation of Neil Gaiman and Terry Pratchett‘s book, teased that he’s “very excited” about what’s in store for the show, which also stars David Tennant as demon Crowley.

“It’s still in development, but obviously I’m very excited to work with David again, and I love that character. I’m very excited about it,” he told TV Insider

On 8/25/2024 at 9:48 PM, Bosco685 said:

So the third season won't a thriller/suspense story about with they, won't they if the two lesbians will date one another?

Boy hold on for a wild ride :facepalm:

Disney is hitting pause on its adaptation of “The Graveyard Book” in the wake of sexual assault allegations leveled against the book’s author Neil Gaiman.

In a July 3 report by Tortoise Media, the “Sandman” creator was accused of sexually assaulting a then 18-year-old woman referred to as K in 2003, and a 23-year-old woman named Scarlett in 2022.

Scarlett alleges that Gaiman sexually assaulted her in a bath at his New Zealand home, where she worked as his child’s nanny. Per Tortoise’s report, “Gaiman’s account is that they only ‘cuddled’ and ‘made out’ in the bath and that he had established consent for this.” He says he and Scarlett had a three-week sexual relationship in which they only engaged in consensual digital penetration. Scarlett alleges that within their otherwise consensual relationship, “Gaiman engaged in rough and degrading penetrative sexual acts with her,” per Tortoise.

This incident spurred a police complaint against Gaiman in New Zealand, where an investigation is currently underway by authorities.