• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

[CLOSED] THREAD NOW CLOSED! Almost everything 40-50% off listed prices! ChiSoxFan's "What Was I Thinking?"Sale! Lots of great books still remain! 50% off all lots! RECAP on Page 48!
4 4

1,016 posts in this topic

21 hours ago, ChiSoxFan said:

Flash #110 -- 1st appearance of Kid Flash and 1st appearance of The Weather Wizard -- VG- -- 3.5 -- $300 -- ON HOLD

I bought this book from Mark Zaid a while back -- here were his detailed notes on the book. 

"Slight spine roll and wear, small creases fc/bc visible via scans, bc 1/4" x 1/2" piece missing left side, Kid Flash story had 1" of top page corner folded over which I moved back in place but it is of course creased, cr-ow pgs. Solid copy. Nice colors!"

He had it graded as a 4.0, I have it slightly lower.  Still a nice copy.  Selling at a slight loss, so I'm not prone to move on this one.

Spoiler

kgyYAMdh.jpg

Spoiler

eg5i7n5h.jpg

2 minutes ago, Leo-man said:

:takeit:per PM.

All yours, and thanks! ^^(worship)