• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Comic book stores in Milwaukee, Wisconsin area?

3 posts in this topic

Hi Bill.  I sent you a private message, but in case you don't see it, I think the closest comic shops to you would be:

Collector's Edge North - 7826 W BURLEIGH ST, MILWAUKEE, WI

Collector's Edge East - 2004 N FARWELL AVE, MILWAUKEE WI

Arcade Comics and Entertainment - N90W16943 Appleton Ave, Menomonee Falls, WI

I live in Milwaukee.  A used bookstore downtown called Downtown Books Bought  and Sold have a ton of comics (ask to be let into the basement - I know it sounds creepy but seriously - tell the owner Keith that Nick suggested it - he’ll know what you’re talking about).  

Vortex Comics has a huge inventory, very well cared for and you can find some gems in the boxes.  I found a recalled Action Comics 869 in the dollar bin in pristine condition. 

But if you really want to do yourself a favor. Download my brand new, free mobile app on android and apple called key collector comics. Go to those stores and use it.  Also any of the many antique stores you pass on the highway. 

Inner child comics in Kenosha has an amazing inventory of valuable books.  Best I’ve seen in any store but you’ll pay the price for them. Steve, the owner was featured in an article in the most recent Overstreet guide.