• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Where did it go? All Star #8

13 posts in this topic

A few hours ago I was looking at a sales thread that started off with a CGC 4.0 restored All Star #8, for $19,500.

The seller promised more books to come, but as it was getting late (a little after 10pm est), I decided to go to bed, and check back in a few hours.

Now I can't find the thread.

Does anyone know what happened to this in the past 4 hours????

3 hours ago, Hudson said:

A few hours ago I was looking at a sales thread that started off with a CGC 4.0 restored All Star #8, for $19,500.

The seller promised more books to come, but as it was getting late (a little after 10pm est), I decided to go to bed, and check back in a few hours.

Now I can't find the thread.

Does anyone know what happened to this in the past 4 hours????

+1

Thread must have been deleted by mods. Why I do not know.

I checked my posts to try locate it ( as I couldn't find the thread ) and my post is gone too.

Edited by Gotham Kid

1 hour ago, Gotham Kid said:

+1

Thread must have been deleted by mods. Why I do not know.

I checked my posts to try locate it ( as I couldn't find the thread ) and my post is gone too.

Thanks for responding, Peter.

I did the same thing.  I looked for the post, then looked at "content I posted in", and used the "search" feature.  No luck!

When I had gone to bed only the one book had been posted and several boardies were posting things they hoped would be put up for sale.

I remember you posting looking for Detectives.  Point Five,  Super Bird, and I were all posting and hoping for Actions.

I don't remember who the OP was.

Just seemed strange that the thread vanished.  I was hoping one of the people who was posting around the time it got deleted might have some insight.

By the way - If I have not told you lately, I think you have one of the coolest "sig lines" on the boards. 

Edited by Hudson
added final line

The OP is TC33 and has been around awhile. The book was likely listed on another venue and was pulled for that reason..... I've forgotten I had books on eBay or Clink before...it happens. GOD BLESS....

-jimbo(a friend of jesus)(thumbsu

1 hour ago, Hudson said:

Point Five,  Super Bird, and I were all posting and hoping for Actions.

I'm sure you noticed the Conserved copy of Action 1 that will be auctioned on ComicConnect although I'm sure it won't go cheap. :eek:

Edited by Gotham Kid

1 hour ago, Gotham Kid said:

I'm sure you noticed the Conserved copy of Action 1 that will be auctioned on ComicConnect although I'm sure it won't go cheap. :eek:

Hudson would have to sell his duplicate's to me :wishluck: I will say that book would not find a better home than his (thumbsu

6 hours ago, Gotham Kid said:

I did see that AC1 (just this morning).  Looks nice, but probably too rich for me.

I appreciate you letting me know, however, as I often miss these auctions.

On 9/20/2017 at 3:54 PM, Hudson said:

I did see that AC1 (just this morning).  Looks nice, but probably too rich for me.

I appreciate you letting me know, however, as I often miss these auctions.

I would love to see you finish it out. 

You might be able to Cover it with an epic duplicate thread. :wishluck:

Edited by Ricksneatstuff