• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Newbie question - timing and delays?

3 posts in this topic

Apologies if this isn't the correct board -

In early July I sent off some comics for signing at SDCC 2017 then grading and 6-8 week turnaround, via my LCS who were awesome with arranging all the details.

Since the end of last month (in a few cases earlier) I've seen other people get their CGC'ed SDCC books back. I've seen a bunch on sale around the internet (ebay etc) but there's still no sign of my books and all my LCS says is things are on track and the comics are expected to return in the next 2 weeks. But they've been saying 'two weeks' for the past 4 weeks now. Technically this is now week 10. Also, I don't have CGC invoice info from the LCS, I only have their invoices after paying them as the middle man.

I checked the census and registry, there's no mention of any of my books (though I'm not sure whether there should be?)

Is anyone else still waiting for SDCC 2017 signed books? Are there any known delays? Is there any way I can check progress with CGC by just specifying the details of a book?

Edited by Casby