• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

OCTOBER ODDS and ENDS...........CLOSED
4 4

265 posts in this topic

MUNSTERS 6........................................7.5....................................................OW.................................................$ 40 .....Pretty nice if not for the small staple tear... what a cover.

9nv8EuG.jpg

TUROK 10......................................7.0.............................................OW..........................................$ 40 :news: ON HOLD

......My favorite cover of the run :cloud9:

an47kKc.jpg

Edited by jimjum12

SUPERBOY 82....................................5.0+...........................................OW.........................................$ 45 ...Winnepeg copy..... waterstain at lower left keeps from a higher grade....

WQNlGOZ.jpg

STRANGE ADVENTURES 130......................................6.5.....................................OW................................$ 30 :news: SOLD Changer

Af9MKk4.jpg

Edited by jimjum12

4 hours ago, jimjum12 said:

THIS IS SUSPENSE 23......................................5.5+ ................................OW................................................$ 100 ......Cool Wally Wood JECKYL AND HYDE

V0HNNq1.jpg

Take it

29 minutes ago, october said:
5 hours ago, jimjum12 said:

THIS IS SUSPENSE 23......................................5.5+ ................................OW................................................$ 100 ......Cool Wally Wood JECKYL AND HYDE

V0HNNq1.jpg

Take it

I can't say I remember seeing this cover.  Was Ted Galindo a pseudonym for Wood?  I thought it looked Woodish but saw the sig.  It is cool.  Good grab, Andy.

THING 11......................................3.5+.............................................OW..................................................$ 155 :news: SOLD ComCav

....... Two scrapes on cover that hammer the grade....

azIpbI8.jpg

Edited by jimjum12

TALES OF HORROR 12...........................................2.5.......................................................OW.........................................$ 25 :news: SOLD Raze

VbGVaoh.jpg

Edited by jimjum12

FOXHOLE 3 .....................................................2.0.........................................OW....................................................$ 35 :news: SOLD Robot Man

ZJmTjKk.jpg

Edited by jimjum12

NICKLE COMICS 6.........................................2.0.................................OW...........................................$ 95 ...... My Grandpa used to tell me he remembered when comics were a nickle..... I was like "Sure, you mean half price used ones?"..... but some of them were..... this is 1941 and they're the thickness of a current book... rather than the typical fatties.....

2IZrT2Z.jpg

Edited by jimjum12

COWBOY ACTION 8 ................................5.0................................................OW.......................................$ 30  :news: SOLD Goldust40

..... I loves me some train covers...

JuyUNqc.jpg

Edited by jimjum12