• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

[CLOSED] comicsyte95's sale for a chair lift prices are best offer and edge me closer to one for my dad
1 1

266 posts in this topic

On 10/7/2017 at 5:19 PM, comicsyte95 said:

I have 1 last set of apparently I bought 3 sets thought I only bought 2 it is identical in condition

Marvel Totally Awesome Hulk #22 1st Print 1st App of Weapon H 2017 NM/weapon x set 2 $40  

:takeit:If still available.  Thanks.

Hector

I am close

ive managed to raise 543.08 in PayPal that is with me maxing my credit cards..i know this is hard but i would like to leave around $2.00 in there

and I hope(if no one changes there mind on anything, which if they do I understand)  $424 not paid yet but is being bought haven't received yet (some will of course be paypal regular not friend so it will be less)

I need $1320 on the chair lift for his height and weight which the doctor at mt Vernon hospital picked.

many thanks and respectfully

--Chris

I am getting close I am down to  need to raise $202.92 left plus the money I have to pay paypal on the personal payments.i am going to start asking for payments tonight and tomorrow I will list a few more comics

Edited by comicsyte95

Ok hopefully this helps

friendly neighborhood Spider-Man #5 “not for resale” variant

these sell for $40 each on eBay - buy them here at $25 each shipped - all money to comicsyte95 - they are VF/NM or better - 4 copies available 

0FB5154B-BA1F-498D-9E96-558C8B585D74.jpeg

On 10/6/2017 at 12:20 PM, comicsyte95 said:

civil war #2 turner $15 vf

DSC05384.JPG

On 10/6/2017 at 12:27 PM, comicsyte95 said:

new x-men 128 $15 fine

DSC05382.JPG

I'll take these BOGO if still available 

It's no secret that Chris has been one of the most prolific buyers in the Copper/Modern section for quite some time.  The only thing that matches his buying prowess is his respectfulness and his own generosity.

Chris and I messaged a few days back when I asked about his situation.  He made a point to me that he's not looking for any sort of handout, but that he'll be trying to raise the funds by selling his comic collection (as much of that collection as it will take to meet the goal).

I'm sure he's shared these sentiments with multiple boardies.  Many of these boardies have disregarded this wish and posted their own books for sale to help raise the funds.  These acts should verify what a great guy Chris is (and KUDOS to the sellers too!)

If you're on the fence for buying anything, know that any money you spend is going to help a fellow board member out.  Plus, there are some really killer deals here!

On top of this, I've come to offer some cheap, signed X-Mens.  100% of the money goes to Chris.  I'll cover shipping to the U.S.

All of these are from the X-Men (1991) series.  Each sig is unverified, but they all look legit to me.  I picked them up in an eBay lot years ago, but the seller didn't have any info on them when I asked back then.

$3 each.

x-men51.jpg  x-men52.jpg
51 (Mark Waid)
52 (Mark Waid)

x-men70.jpg x-men73.jpg x-men74.jpg x-men75.jpg
70 (Joe Kelly)
73 (Joe Kelly)
74 (Joe Kelly)
75 (Joe Kelly)

x-men76.jpg x-men77.jpg x-men78.jpg x-men79.jpg
76 (Joe Kelly)
77 (Joe Kelly)