• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

CLOSED - GGA ROMANCE PCH LOVE LUST DESIRE
2 2

27 posts in this topic

In short  :foryou:

1. Paypal accepted.

2. Priority shipping is $7.00 within the continental US "only" with tracking #; IF international, please contact me first before buying. 

3. The first "I WILL TAKE IT" in the thread wins with payment expected within 3 days.

4. No one on the probation list.

5. Returns accepted within 2 days of receipt. Just return it in the same condition you received it in.  I pack like a pro.  

thank you,

Roger 

I have lots of feedback here.  :foryou:  as well as on eBay under Kaizerdawg

1st up

<3 GINGER COMICS #8 (1953 ARCHIE) <3  SOLD

Grade: Fine Plus

Stunning copy with a sliver missing on the top right edge of the front cover, light foxing on surrounding border areas of both interior covers, small tears visible bordering top staple when looking into the interior back cover.  Fairly minor wear on spine.  Nice white back cover has small crease one corner and tiny edge wear.  Super glossy FC, supple ow/w interior pages on a sharp example from a great short-run series.  Nice tight staples are dull but clean.  Comic is 100% complete with no restoration.  None on census.  

Asking Price:  $----- :angel:

IMG_3076.JPG

Edited by Roger66
THIS ENTIRE THREAD IS CLOSED

2nd book up - SOLD

<3MILLIE THE MODEL #92 (1959) <3Cover art by Dan De Carlo. Untitled stories featuring Millie the Model. How Millie Became a Model/Millie Invades New York. Millie the Model filler pages. Millie's Fashion Page paper dolls. Chili's Fashion Page paper dolls. Stories by Stan Lee, art by Dan De Carlo

Grade FN+ to FN/VF  Stunning example.  Glossy, super tight, supple white pages, minor edge wear on top of FC along with tiny tip missing on the back cover's bottom left corner.  Minor spine wear with a very small light blemish beneath the FUN! on the FC. Tight staple are shiny yet show very trace rust on the outside.   Clean super bright copy with nice interiors to both covers. None on census.

Asking Price:  $------ :angel:

IMG_3084.JPG

IMG_3085.JPG

IMG_3086.JPG

IMG_3087.JPG

IMG_3088.JPG

IMG_3089.JPG

IMG_3090.JPG

IMG_3091.JPG

Edited by Roger66
status on book

3rd up is a HTF PCH.  What a classic colorful cover. :devil:

Crime Mysteries #13 (Ribage Publishing, 1954) Condition: Fine Minus. Features Angelo Torres' first comic book work in the form of inking the artwork by Syd Check. Cover by A. C. Hollingsworth.

Comic is 100% complete with no restoration.  Very glossy, tight, sharp, solid example with very nice staples and ow/w supple interior pages.  Color breaking crease on top right corner of FC.  Seamless 1.5 inch tear on one of the CF interior pages (see photo).  A press would help due to the way it was likely stored (light bends visible in interior).  Foxing spot on interior side top edge of FC and a dash of a stain on the BC left edge.   

Asking Price:  $500.00 <3imageproxy.php?img=&key=31b352271b3a5a4b 

IMG_3132.JPG

IMG_3133.JPG

IMG_3134.JPG

IMG_3135.JPG

IMG_3137.JPG

IMG_3138.JPG

IMG_3139.JPG

IMG_3140.JPG

Edited by Roger66
now available again

4th up is another classic cover.

<3 Cow Puncher Comics #5 (Avon, 1949)

Condition: Very Good due to the large moisture stain on the FC - presents higher grade.   Trace rust on both tight staples.  Glossy, tight, sharp with ow supple pages.  A press would definitely help with the appearance at minimum.  100% complete with no restoration.

Asking Price: $400.00 :foryou:

IMG_3141.JPG

IMG_3142.JPG

IMG_3143.JPG

IMG_3144.JPG

IMG_3145.JPG

IMG_3146.JPG

Edited by Roger66
lowered price

Please PM me with any offers.  I am reasonable and easy to deal with. :foryou:

Next up is another HTF GGA comic. <3

DOGFACE DOOLEY #4  (1953 Mag. Ent.)

Grade: VG++

Has a chip off the FC right edge.  Foxing on both interior covers and lesser so on the BC.  Very glossy, tight with supple OW pages.  100% complete with no restoration.

Asking Price: $180.00 <3 SOLD

IMG_3147.JPG

IMG_3148.JPG

IMG_3149.JPG

IMG_3150.JPG

IMG_3151.JPG

IMG_3152.JPG

Edited by Roger66
SOLD

next up....

LOVE and MARRIAGE #8 (1953 Superior - a Canadian Publisher)  <3

Grade: VG/FN  - Glossy, fairly tight with clean staples, sharp looking with supple ow/w pages.  Small tears border each staple, which is visible on the interior,  tear on top of 1st staple that goes into the M in the title on FC.  A clean looking book with a slight spine roll too.  100% complete with no restoration.

Asking Price:  $----- :foryou: SOLD

IMG_3153.JPG

IMG_3154.JPG

IMG_3155.JPG

IMG_3156.JPG

Edited by Roger66
SOLD

next up is a pretty hilarious cover. :devil:  I suspect it is uber rare since I have never seen this anywhere in all my GGA years of buying and selling.  I think it is Australian from my research but I am not sure.  

circa 1950s but it has no date inside nor info on the publisher.  A thin comic with all black and white panel art.  

LOVE ILLUSTRATED #39 (undated / publisher unknown - I believe it is circa 1950s) - if you have info on this book please share :idea:

Grade: Fine 

It was manufactured with no staples.  Tightly bound it contains 10 full single interior pages only (not including the covers).  Glossy, supple and clean.  BC has some creases that keep grade down.  100% complete with no restoration.

Asking Price:  $200.00   SOLD PER PM

IMG_3157.JPG

IMG_3159.JPG

IMG_3160.JPG

IMG_3161.JPG

IMG_3162.JPG

Edited by Roger66
this comic was sold per PM

next up....

<3 Gunfighter #14 (EC, 1950)  Johnny Craig bondage cover. Last issue of the series before the title changed to Haunt of Fear. Craig, Wally Wood, and Graham Ingels art.  Classic cover. :devil:

Grade GD+ to GD/VG  Cover has a less than 1.5 inch tear that someone repaired with tape visible on the interior of the FC.  Bottom staple is rusted.  2 long creases run parallel down book's FC.  FC has edge wear with little tears and chips.  Book remains glossy, tight and has supple ow pages.  Nicer BC helps grade.   100% complete with no restoration other than that lone tape repair. 

Asking Price:  $150.00 :foryou:

IMG_3163.JPG

IMG_3164.JPG

IMG_3165.JPG

IMG_3166.JPG

...next up is a seldom offered classic PCH let alone in this nice of shape

Mystery Tales #17 (Atlas, 1954) CGC VG/FN 5.0 CR/OW pages. Russ Heath cover.  :devil:

Exceptional gloss with a clean case.  Excuse the shadows in the photos.

Asking Price: $600.00 <3 (priority boxed insured shipping is Free on this one)

IMG_3167.JPG

IMG_3168.JPG

IMG_3169.JPG

Edited by Roger66
lowered price

Scarce classic GGA next

<3MY PRIVATE LIFE #16 (FOX 1950) Grade: VG at minimum due to a small stain on BC and general overall wear.  Looks and feels nicer.  Glossy, tight, supple pages and solid with such a great cover.

100% complete with no restoration.

Asking Price: $450.00 :foryou:

IMG_3170.JPG

IMG_3171.JPG

IMG_3172.JPG

IMG_3173.JPG

Edited by Roger66
lowered price

<3 Brenda Starr Vol2 No4 (Superior Comics (Canadian Pub), 1948) 
Grade:  VG/FN due to a prior owner having drawn lines on the title otherwise higher grade
Supple Off-White to White pages. 
Not only was this book used in Seduction of the Innocent, it has one of the all-time classic Jack Kamen art headlight covers.

Seller's Notes:  This is a very solid, glossy, supple and tight copy.  "But for" the scribbling lines that a prior owner drew in the title BRENDA STARR (in pencil and than in red) this would certainly grade much higher.  There is also some pencil markings in-between the two doctors.   2 tight staples are dull on the outside but tight throughout.  Interior side covers and back cover have light foxing. 

This comic is 100% complete with no restoration whatsoever.

ASKING PRICE:  $350.00 :foryou:   SOLD

s-l1600-4.jpg

s-l1600-6.jpg

s-l1600-7.jpg

s-l1600-8.jpg

s-l1600.jpg

IMG_3208.JPG

Edited by Roger66
SOLD- ADDED CORRECT BC PHOTO TOO - LAST ONE