• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

LOCKED - marketplace posting guidelines - Best Thread All Time !!!!! GA/SA/BA--RECAP Pg 1
14 14

5,412 posts in this topic

ok guys lets end here.  But im going to barely do this....because you are all so awesome and making this thread what I really wanted lets do 10% off of anything in the entire thread for the next 30 min.  That tank cover which I have 2 is still available and a couple other tecs are left.  ill rarely give discounts cause the prices are already so low......

NEXT 30 MIN 10% off everything except Tec #3 and Tec #6.....thanks 

Just now, SOLAR BOY said:

ok guys lets end here.  But im going to barely do this....because you are all so awesome and making this thread what I really wanted lets do 10% off of anything in the entire thread for the next 30 min.  That tank cover which I have 2 is still available and a couple other tecs are left.  ill rarely give discounts cause the prices are already so low......

Thanks man...I'll take the bat tank #2 copy for $162 if avail.

1 minute ago, SOLAR BOY said:

tec 249 if avail

6 hours ago, SOLAR BOY said:

But im happy because it finally felt like one of my threads.....what are the odds i break 250k views?  in 45 days of posting?

Well let's see if we can answer that.....

What are the odds this thread will hit 250K views in 45 days.

So far, I would say you are off to a good start (of course listing TECs does not hurt).

This thread opened at 9:43pm on Saturday and it is now about 9:40am on Monday (EST).

That means the thread has been open about 1 and 1/2 days.

To receive 250K total views in 45 days you would need approximately 5,555 views per day.

When I last looked you were at 15,924 so far (in a day and a half).  Doing the math, that works out to 10,616 views (average per day so far).

If you keep at this rate (which is unlikely, but who knows), you could actually achieve 477,720 views (10,616 times 45) in 45 days.

Good luck from me (one of your viewers); I hope you crush that 250K number!!!!!

14 minutes ago, Hudson said:

Well let's see if we can answer that.....

What are the odds this thread will hit 250K views in 45 days.

So far, I would say you are off to a good start (of course listing TECs does not hurt).

This thread opened at 9:43pm on Saturday and it is now about 9:40am on Monday (EST).

That means the thread has been open about 1 and 1/2 days.

To receive 250K total views in 45 days you would need approximately 5,555 views per day.

When I last looked you were at 15,924 so far (in a day and a half).  Doing the math, that works out to 10,616 views (average per day so far).

If you keep at this rate (which is unlikely, but who knows), you could actually achieve 477,720 views (10,616 times 45) in 45 days.

Good luck from me (one of your viewers); I hope you crush that 250K number!!!!!

Thanks Hudson I appreciate that. 

Guys I will clean the first two rounds up in a little bit and do a discount so we can get more books sold and then lets continue round 2 tonight at 5pm.  Like that its good time for East coast and west coast.  Im getting some people not happy that they are missing books.  So 5pm west/8pm East is when we will start and Ill post Tecs for about 2 hours.  If you need any GA or silver age Tecs im doing 2 hours minimum tonight....a couple hundred books.  See you then.  Thank you