• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

LOCKED - marketplace posting guidelines - Best Thread All Time !!!!! GA/SA/BA--RECAP Pg 1
14 14

5,412 posts in this topic

7 minutes ago, Tri-ColorBrian said:

Take the Tec 255 with the (ugh) small pieces of tape as per PM...

Dang my old friend snags another one......you know you have to pay me with dollars right?  Not confederate currency? unless its a rare confederate note then we can talk lol

ok who is here i need 5-7 to start....this will be the remaining tec 10 centers and i threw in some keys from the 12 and 15 cents too......this will complete Round 2 and then ill update remaining books and give a small discount again.  these prices again will be cheap so get what you like.  Then tonight after my 8pm solar appointment Ill post 10 cent superboys and randoms and Ill let you guys pick a pile from what I have to post as well....we will make it fun for the late night crowd....

1 minute ago, SOLAR BOY said:

ok who is here i need 5-7 to start....this will be the remaining tec 10 centers and i threw in some keys from the 12 and 15 cents too......this will complete Round 2 and then ill update remaining books and give a small discount again.  these prices again will be cheap so get what you like.  Then tonight after my 8pm solar appointment Ill post 10 cent superboys and randoms and Ill let you guys pick a pile from what I have to post as well....we will make it fun for the late night crowd....

you only need me to start