• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

SINK - by Alex Cormack & John Lees (Comixtribe)

12 posts in this topic

Anyone been reading this yet? I've read the first three via their email list and have been diligently collecting the multiple variants they're publishing. It's a pretty great horror comic that feels different than the rest of whats out there. It really took off when issue was was released, selling out and demanding high prices online. It's since come down but the variants are apparently selling for some crazy money here and there

On 10/24/2017 at 11:48 AM, mccollect said:

Did anyone get a Comix Tribe Blind Box? What was inside it?

I did

nycc sink # 1 limited signed x4

scam # 2 convention variant

red Ten # 6 rare Kickstarter variant

signed Emily was gone tpb 

oxymoron 1h hardcover with signed bookplate inside cover x6

oxymoron # 1 

blank convention cover

16 minutes ago, nicka said:

I did

nycc sink # 1 limited signed x4

scam # 2 convention variant

red Ten # 6 rare Kickstarter variant

signed Emily was gone tpb 

oxymoron 1h hardcover with signed bookplate inside cover x6

oxymoron # 1 

blank convention cover

I was thinking of selling mine unopened, but I might have to open it now.  Nice haul.

On 10/25/2017 at 3:11 PM, nicka said:

I’ll take it if you don’t want it :nyah:

I opened it before I saw your note haha. I got the Sink UK Variant. The Standard 1-5, signed Emily was gone tpb, and an Oxymoron sealed HC limited to 150. Plus a couple of cards, clown nose, etc.

On 11/29/2017 at 1:38 PM, DarkPhantom13 said:

Did anybody get the ComixTribe LCSD blind bag? I still haven't opened mine and im not sure if i should or shouldn't...

I opened my bags.  I love the black variants.  The hardcovers are pretty cool too.  Open it!!!

If you want an example of a comic that went way overboard on the variants - look no further. I was rabidly collecting it at first, and before issue 4 was even released, I was burned out. Great comic, but I feel sort of taken advantage of as a collector. My own fault I suppose for buying them, but have really lost interest in collecting it anymore. 

I kid you not there are 12 versions of issue #1. Of a 5 issue mini. Published by Comixtribe. And there are at least 4 versions of every other issue. They even released a Black Friday bag that came with a little cardboard figure in it, and they made three variants of the cardboard figure. It's insanity. I also remember them at NYCC last year increasing the price of the variants they were selling in their booth as the show progressed. That was something I had never seen before. I would love to see this series continue, but hopefully at Image. 

Edited by sirwesker