• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

[CLOSED] ITS HALLOWEEN...time for a rare bronze age double 9.8 cover!!!

4 posts in this topic

Hello Ghouls and Gals!!! Feast your eyes on this Bronze age "booty"..."Butt" it gets better than this!! I am not trying to be "anal" or tongue in "cheek" ...""  you know I am a fine purveyor of good "looks," I mean Books! Nothing beats a double treat of CGC goodness..."Slide" your way into this rare collecto-tunity...Embrace the rarity of not just one cover..."butt" two!! What are the odds you'll find another "booty" as this? What's that you say? No need to pay "extra" for another "piece"....how about one price for the both of them!! I present to you..... CRYPT OF SHADOWS 12....CGC 9.8...DOUBLE COVERS!!! BOTH 9.8!!        Indeed I had to "part" ways with such a book...I left "behind' my pride and decided to take one for the team!! It was tough,"Spank" you very much!!  "Butt," I endured it to the "end!" Don't be shy..."Bi" this book! Don't let it "sit" here until the "moon" shows...Grab it up as fast as "Weinstein" could ever do! You know you want to....$400 shipped....to your "back" door...or front door...depending on your "sh*tting" orientation....I mean..shipping...Hehehe...No returns of course...Once you "take it" you can never take it back...hehehe.....Gimme two days to "handle" this item, paypal is preferred, and the USPS will need a signature-I don't just trust anyone with my prize "booty!" You have to work for this!! The first " I TAKE IT" Gets it! Don't worry, it will be a "painless" transaction......

s-l1600 (1).jpg