• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

WEIRD COMICS #19 CGC 3.5 Restored Now $400

4 posts in this topic

:takeit: in thread rules. 10 day returns for any reason as long as book and case are in same condition as sent.

3% discount if paid by cash or check. Time payments always available (I've done lots of these over the years) - 10% down, the balance due in 90 days.  Delayed payments of up to two weeks are okay as well, but please notify me.

Shipping is free in the U.S., at cost elsewhere.

WEIRD COMICS #19

CGC 3.5  Mod. resto (C-3), Slightly Brittle pages.

Okay this book has issues, in addition to SB pages, it has some quite amateur resto done as well. CGC lists staples replaced and tape on interior cover as well as color touch, pieces added and spine split sealed. You can see the pieces added easily, at the top left and bottom right corners, and on the back at the top right corner. looking at the spine, it looks like there is white tape running up the inside of the spine to reinforce it. The sealed spine split is about  1 &1/2" at the bottom, in addition there are three samller areas where it looks like small pieces were out of the spine, adding up to maybe another inch.  Still it has vibrant color and reasonable eye- appeal.

Scarcer late run war cover issue. 

$450  Now $400

weird19.thumb.jpg.97d3495fa069b706210b40434d1adb33.jpg

weird19bc.thumb.jpg.82267d9e17ad978aa93c0ecda23b1c6c.jpg

Edited by rjpb

Great looking book and so hard to find!!!! I would know about the 1.0 as I am the owner :)

This is a great price I am very surprised it's still here I mean look at that cover folks it doesn't get too much cooler than that does it?? The yellow on this copy really Pops!!