• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

GRADING CONTEST : ROUND 7

164 posts in this topic

The following Nailed the Grade

1 Rjpb

2 Sal

3 MrWoogieman

4 TheBrain 893whatthe.gif893applaud-thumb.gifyay.gifheadbang.gif

5 Verygoodplus

6 Eric123

7 Redhook

8 Imagemask

9 Wasonff

10 Arty hail.gif

11 DiceX shy.gif

12 Jimm94

13 Brockley

new126.JPG

acclaim.gif

boy, i had originally thought 6.5, but then remembered that CGC doesn't downgrade for foxing that harshly

Way to go Brockley!

Just a few more like that and you can almost start to talk smack again! makepoint.gif

lol, still have some feathers in my teeth from the crow I've had to eat for the last few weeks

The following Nailed the Grade

1 Rjpb

2 Sal

3 MrWoogieman

4 TheBrain 893whatthe.gif893applaud-thumb.gifyay.gifheadbang.gif

5 Verygoodplus

6 Eric123

7 Redhook

8 Imagemask

9 Wasonff

10 Arty hail.gif

11 DiceX shy.gif

12 Jimm94

13 Brockley

new126.JPG

acclaim.gif

boy, i had originally thought 6.5, but then remembered that CGC doesn't downgrade for foxing that harshly

Way to go Brockley!

Just a few more like that and you can almost start to talk smack again! makepoint.gif

lol, still have some feathers in my teeth from the crow I've had to eat for the last few weeks

Ah well, it's all in good fun anyway.

At least you're not on here claiming that you've been sending in the grades without looking at the scans to give the rest of us a fair shot or something. The man can dish it, the man can take it! thumbsup2.gif

At least you're not on here claiming that you've been sending in the grades without looking at the scans to give the rest of us a fair shot or something.

Wait a minute...

893scratchchin-thumb.gif