• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

[CLOSED] Sagii One book only for now Raboy WWII cover
1 1

6 posts in this topic

Hi, this maybe my last sales Thread for 2017,  (but with one more round of Big 3 auctions to go, who knows? :D A collector can't only keep dipping into their savings so often right?

First :takeit:wins the book, $10.00 shipping, returns excepted up to three days after arrival of book to buyer (buyer pays return shipping). PAYPAL preferred.

One iv'e pondered over selling, that i have had for a while , one one of the best WWII comic book images ever in my mind, but if a Boardie takes it, time for someone else to enjoy. If not, i'll gladly hold on to it.  America's Greatest Comics #3 cgc 6.5

Pearl Harbor revenge Japanese War cover with Fawcett's Big Three (not counting Cap with the Marvel family) rolling up their sleeves to dole out some justice. Done by the master MAC RABOY.

Asking $500.00

America's Greatest Comics #3.jpg

IMG_3858.JPG

4 hours ago, sagii said:

Hi, this maybe my last sales Thread for 2017,  (but with one more round of Big 3 auctions to go, who knows? :D A collector can't only keep dipping into their savings so often right?

First :takeit:wins the book, $10.00 shipping, returns excepted up to three days after arrival of book to buyer (buyer pays return shipping). PAYPAL preferred.

One iv'e pondered over selling, that i have had for a while , one one of the best WWII comic book images ever in my mind, but if a Boardie takes it, time for someone else to enjoy. If not, i'll gladly hold on to it.  America's Greatest Comics #3 cgc 6.5

Pearl Harbor revenge Japanese War cover with Fawcett's Big Three (not counting Cap with the Marvel family) rolling up their sleeves to dole out some justice. Done by the master MAC RABOY.

Asking $500.00

Corey that is a great book.  I have wanted to collect that run.  I wish I could start with this one.  It is a pretty book.

Plus it should be a classic cover, imo.

Edited by telerites