• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

From looking at the cover is this one Very Good or Just good

51 posts in this topic

BWAHAHAHAH! I'd like to clean and press those WWE "copies"...see you at the next Tyson's show...drunken womanizer Chrisco may have gotten your hopes up of it being this weekend when it is actually on Sun APR 6, not Mar 30th.... smile.gif

Yeah, I had right date...I was just a week ahead of myself (looking forward to vacation too much perhaps??) .

Don't think I was in one of my trademark drunken stupors, but maybe I was...I can't remember..... tongue.gif

Chris

I'm pretty positive she still resides in Baltimore but I'm not certain. I did some quick web searching and anytime I found a Stacy Keibler in Baltimore, MD they wanted me to shell out some cash to get the information. One of the listings have her listed with a David Flair. shocked.gif

HMmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm! I'll talk with him about it!

But I really really really doubt he'll want to get Stacy there. He's sort of snobby that guests are comic guests, not WWE girls, or Playboy bunnies, or Penthouse Pets. I think she's going to be a WizardWorld Philadelphia anyway.

Come on guys, let's get back on topic.

These women have definitely undergone some restoration to get where they are today. And, between you and me, the VG's they used to have are clearly VF+, if not better. Have they received a good return on their investment? Sure, look at all the money their making. shocked.gif

So, the next time you want to consider getting your books restored, think about it. grin.gif