• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

did get some GREAT commentary from a competitor on the 'Bay...
2 2

52 posts in this topic

Unfortunately these don't get posted here, only the negative stuff. I asked repeatedly to get one particular Thread pulled and the Mods refuse to pull it.

So I will be calling Harshen and see if he hangs up on me this time. A part of me wants him to hang up on me.

I know of someone who he won't be able to hang up on, if it gets to that point.

CAL who needs beauty sleep...

quintessence_productions_llc.

A LOT of your fellow Boardies DO buy from me, but rarely admit it. I can name names too and I back up every claim I make.

The fact that I LOVE to name names did not help my popularity around here.

CAL fighting back again...

Anyway, this pos ComicBookJourneys2017 clown that stiffs Sellers apparently is a member here as evidenced by those emails I provided.

Hopefully he will see what I did here and get the message.

I have a few more clowns to expose this week. ALL have used this Negativity on this very Forum against me.

Can't quite figure out how the Negativity here is linked to eBay but maybe the bolt of Cosmic Intelligence

will jolt me and enlighten me( don;t hold your breath! LOL).

Grab the popcorn!

CAL is back in action!!!

17 minutes ago, rebelpk said:

Hey Cal, I can find it, but you don't have anything on there.

image.thumb.png.0a645a2d8cae7742b3e90be074296353.png

To rebelpk: It is sure a pleasure to make your acquaintence, but I GUARANTEE that both these Threads I started WILL look and feel

completely different when the regular crowd gets here. They better not let me down and have egg on my face. But I am a gambling man,

and am gambling that they will do just what I say they will. Nothing has changed the 14 years I have been here...

CAL who hopefully will still be here tomorrow but may not and does not care...

I've met you before Cal, probably just didn't make an impression as I'll usually on throw a few tidbits here and there.

And maybe I'll go on the marketplace more, etc. but that's it.

Anyway, it'll be a shame, if we at least don't attempt to find out who this buyer is!

Let's start a detective agency. I'll be your assistant.

43 minutes ago, rebelpk said:

I've met you before Cal, probably just didn't make an impression as I'll usually on throw a few tidbits here and there.

And maybe I'll go on the marketplace more, etc. but that's it.

Anyway, it'll be a shame, if we at least don't attempt to find out who this buyer is!

Let's start a detective agency. I'll be your assistant.

Yeah, that's all Cal needs,an assistant. 

Oak- who doesn't buy from Cal so won't be named.

2 hours ago, Calamerica said:

To rebelpk: It is sure a pleasure to make your acquaintence, but I GUARANTEE that both these Threads I started WILL look and feel

completely different when the regular crowd gets here. They better not let me down and have egg on my face. But I am a gambling man,

and am gambling that they will do just what I say they will. Nothing has changed the 14 years I have been here...

CAL who hopefully will still be here tomorrow but may not and does not care...

How have you been doing this year with your picks?  

Haven't seen Modok ever since you stopped your picks thread. 

4 hours ago, Calamerica said:

Anyway, this pos ComicBookJourneys2017 clown that stiffs Sellers apparently is a member here as evidenced by those emails I provided.

Hopefully he will see what I did here and get the message.

I have a few more clowns to expose this week. ALL have used this Negativity on this very Forum against me.

Can't quite figure out how the Negativity here is linked to eBay but maybe the bolt of Cosmic Intelligence

will jolt me and enlighten me( don;t hold your breath! LOL).

Grab the popcorn!

CAL is back in action!!!

Tried to add the user id above to my blocked bidders list.  He must have changed it.  Any idea what the new one is?

1 hour ago, GM8 said:

Tried to add the user id above to my blocked bidders list.  He must have changed it.  Any idea what the new one is?

Maybe I spellled it wrong and if so I apologize. Computer/typing skills are not my strong suit despite a few ebay pinheads accusing me of implementing this "hacking" program that just snipes THEIR bids whenI am on a Bying spree...LOL

CAL who shall return with the proper spelling of the river-barge scum...

2 minutes ago, skypinkblu said:

Are you mixing threads? Because I don't see comicbookjourneys2017 on this thread, just another guy (halo-spidey)? thanking you about detecting non trimming? or did  I miss something?

No comicbookjourneys2017 is NOT the topic of this Thread. A previous poster asked about that, as he tried to block the punk, so I quoted the other Poster here. No harm no foul.

CAL who still tries to follow the rules when at all possible...

Just now, grebal said:

Congrats, sounds like you sold a book that could receive a 7.5, and then after the buyer sent it in and got it pressed, he got the 7.5.

Boo-ya!

Every now and then, they get 9.0 and return to spend a few more hundred with me. My bad! NOT! lol

CAL who has done quite well with Key Comics being less than 1% of his sales the last 18 years on the 'Bay...

1 minute ago, Calamerica said:

No comicbookjourneys2017 is NOT the topic of this Thread. A previous poster asked about that, as he tried to block the punk, so I quoted the other Poster here. No harm no foul.

CAL who still tries to follow the rules when at all possible...

Thanks, l thought I was missing something and I thought I saw two threads when I first looked, but it was very early.  I'll take a look and block the other person, thanks:)

I had no idea you changed your eBay ID, seems out of place.