• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

did get some GREAT commentary from a competitor on the 'Bay...
2 2

52 posts in this topic

12 minutes ago, skypinkblu said:

Thanks, l thought I was missing something and I thought I saw two threads when I first looked, but it was very early.  I'll take a look and block the other person, thanks:)

I had no idea you changed your eBay ID, seems out of place.

The eBay User ID change was done quite some time ago. I can see how it may look "out-of-place" but trust me it is not.

You are smart by blocking comicbookjourneys2017 as he won't pay at certain times. Those times could very well be your auctions.

CAL who will BBIAB

Cal....what the *spoon* are you babbling about now?

I just read this entire thread and it's like someone ate a dictionary and just vomited all the words out in random order.

Your doctor seriously.....and I mean SERIOUSLY......needs to re-evaluate your current medications and make adjustments.

P.S........now that I said that.....please know that I do love you and don't ever want you to change.  Stay golden Pony Boy!

3 minutes ago, Domo Arigato said:

Cal....what the *spoon* are you babbling about now?

I just read this entire thread and it's like someone ate a dictionary and just vomited all the words out in random order.

Your doctor seriously.....and I mean SERIOUSLY......needs to re-evaluate your current medications and make adjustments.

P.S........now that I said that.....please know that I do love you and don't ever want you to change.  Stay golden Pony Boy!

One of my flaws( RARE ones I must add! LOL) is that I post in a hurry. That doesn't help, but given the current company it should not matter much, right?

CAL trying hard to be civil...

5 minutes ago, Buzzetta said:

These things make me smile.

That email from halo-spidey made ME smile!

CAL who gets to chalk up some points for REAL Cred...

5 minutes ago, DeadOne said:

I'm loving these Cal threads.  :cloud9:
They are like trying to connect the dots with braille instructions.  

I did not know younwere Daredevil!

CAL who used to like Ben Affleck...

6 hours ago, rebelpk said:

CAL what do you think of Charlie Cox?

As Daredevil, he was okay. Better than I could ever be...

CAL who likes behind the scenes...

1 minute ago, Calamerica said:

There has been some fallout since last afternoon...:tonofbricks:

CAL who is trying to stay alive at least for a while...:eek:

Here?  Or abroad?

29 minutes ago, lizards2 said:

Here?  Or abroad?

Here. Part of a gigantic, elaborate plan, a Classic CAL production!

CAL who is getting the gear dusted off...:news:

On 11/6/2017 at 4:20 AM, Calamerica said:

Anyway, this pos ComicBookJourneys2017 clown that stiffs Sellers apparently is a member here as evidenced by those emails I provided.

Hopefully he will see what I did here and get the message.

I have a few more clowns to expose this week. ALL have used this Negativity on this very Forum against me.

Can't quite figure out how the Negativity here is linked to eBay but maybe the bolt of Cosmic Intelligence

will jolt me and enlighten me( don;t hold your breath! LOL).

Grab the popcorn!

CAL is back in action!!!

I've got an unpaid item case open against comicbookjourneys2017 but he's also paid in the past. I think he just takes his time paying. There are worse people on the Bay. 

2 hours ago, FN-2199 said:

I've got an unpaid item case open against comicbookjourneys2017 but he's also paid in the past. I think he just takes his time paying. There are worse people on the Bay. 

What got the CAL dander up was his " CAL is a jerk on a Forum" as if that is a good excuse NOT to pay me. Then he rubs salt on the wounds w/ his " So you checked that bad Feedback about ME? I was on European Vacation sO I was gone for weeks and could not pay" yadda yadda. Then his "Debit card problem.". Heck, if CA ever needed $42 bucks to pay someone I could raise that right here on THIS board! I just ran out of patience( I blew my CAL stack in reality and that is ALWAYS ugly). After 18 years of this on the 'Bay with brain-cell-deficient eBidiots I decided to constantly earn my nickname(s).

CAL who suffers no fools for very long at all....:sumo: