• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Need local buyer near Philly for small lot of Classic Illustrated and Asst 10cent comics

1 post in this topic

Hello, i run occasional advertising all over the country offering to buy comic collections.  I'm in Texas and I end up getting a lot of leads on stuff that sounds pretty good...but just not good enough to warrant traveling the distance.   Today I have a response from a guy in Hatfield PA, outside of Philly.  Its not all that much...25 Classics Illustrated and 5 other assorted old comics.  Normally I try to get a finders fee before handing out a lead...but this one's small enough I'll hand it out for free to whoever wants it. 

He sent me these two pictures.  I asked him if he knew what he wanted for them to which he repied "I have no idea what they are worth if anything.  I'm just hoping for an honest offer, or even someone that knows more about comics to tell me if they're just trash".

I've been having a texting conversation with him and told it wasn't enough for me to travel but that I'd probably be able to get him a buyer local to the Philly area.  he said it would be fine if I gave someone his cell phone number to call or text.

Anyone in the Philly area want to take this little lead on a few old comics over from me?

First response gets his contact info.

PART_1510245554242.jpeg.d2b7159889bafa179c28d56c3fd83b8f.jpegPART_1510245480899.jpeg.bb2ca81e55a040b4eb32546412eb26b6.jpeg