• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

[CLOSED] Couple of key UK Spider-man books.

4 posts in this topic

You keep posting beautiful british stuff and no interest… I wonder where (at least) british boardies are, and why there is so little interest in these UK editions.
I mean, it’s understandable from a US perspective, but is there so little love from the UK collectors? hm

16 hours ago, vaillant said:

You keep posting beautiful british stuff and no interest… I wonder where (at least) british boardies are, and why there is so little interest in these UK editions.
I mean, it’s understandable from a US perspective, but is there so little love from the UK collectors? hm

Believe it or not, I sell most of the British stuff to American collectors, I think it is because UK weeklies are plentiful over here, not all, but most are, the Spider-man #44 is a tough one in nice shape.

Also, I think most of the UK boardies are more into the American editions rather than the UK counter parts, even though that is what  a lot of us started reading first.