• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

PGM Avengers 4
1 1

9 posts in this topic

I picked up a pretty nice Avengers 4 (I haven't had one of these in a while).

It has a really high grade look to it, but.....

The only major flaw is a 1 1/2" tear that goes from the bottom edge up thru Thor's hammer.

Back cover has a tiny 1/8" tear on the top edge, and a super tiny water stain on the bottom edge.

Everything else is really nice.

How hard will I be slammed for that tear on the front?

P1140102.JPG

P1140105.JPG

Edited by gadzukes

26 minutes ago, WoWitHurts said:

I would think no better than a 6.0 but it is a very nice copy and the tear doesn't really detract from how nice it looks IMO.

To me it has the "look" of a 7.5 - 8.0, but it all comes down to that tear and how much they deduct for it.  I guess I would be happy with a 6.0. 

1 hour ago, gadzukes said:

To me it has the "look" of a 7.5 - 8.0, but it all comes down to that tear and how much they deduct for it.  I guess I would be happy with a 6.0. 

I think the tear is going to crush it. However, Even if it is in CGC's opinion a 6.0 I think collectors will recognize how nice it is and if sold would probably go for a premium at that grade IMO.