• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

"Support the Troops" Marvel Comic

28 posts in this topic

I am an Air Force sergeant and I have seen this "Support the Troops" Marvel Comic book being given away all over the base. I picked one up and read it, and except for the cover, the comic has nothing to do with the military whatsoever. I was disapponted.

I am an Air Force sergeant and I have seen this "Support the Troops" Marvel Comic book being given away all over the base. I picked one up and read it, and except for the cover, the comic has nothing to do with the military whatsoever. I was disapponted.

Does it really matter? The fact that Marvel produced a free comic for the troops with original material in the first place makes them A-OK in my book...

Jim

slabbed copy:

new_avengers_ff_96_002.jpg

frustrated.gif

For anyone that thinks these comics are ever going to have any long term value...there are boxes stored in back rooms here and I'm sure other locations are the same. There will be over a million copies out there when it's all over...

Jim

slabbed copy:

frustrated.gif

For anyone that thinks these comics are ever going to have any long term value...there are boxes stored in back rooms here and I'm sure other locations are the same. There will be over a million copies out there when it's all over...

Jim

What about 10.0 copies?

slabbed copy:

frustrated.gif

Jim

What about 10.0 copies?

Personally I couldn't care less...it'll be like owning a 10.0 Dazzler #1. Cool in knowing you have the highest graded copy but nothing you'd want to brag about...

Jim

slabbed copy:

frustrated.gif

Jim

What about 10.0 copies?

How many of those are there?