• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

[CLOSED] Sagii one BIG book only EXCITING COMICS #39 CLASSIC COVER
1 1

8 posts in this topic

Okay, i know i said the last sales Thread would be my last for 2017, but like Cher, the farewell tour is running a little longer :D

Paypal. Firm. Would like payment in at least 5 days time on this one. First :takeit:trumps all else. 

This Thread will post for 24 hours after which i will pull and keep the book if it doesn't sell. EXCITING COMICS #39, classic Schomburg poison candy cover, NUFF SAID! Book is in GD condition, with defects accumulative with grade. Cover is still attached at the one staple but pulled. Chip out of bottom back cover. Small folds and missing pieces on front cover. Horizontal spine splits. Decent PQ. Still a beauty! Heritage sold two (imho) lesser good copies for higher than my asking price. Hate to part with this one, but after seeing @Ltpink2002 being able to part with what he's been parting with (worship), it eases the sting a little bit. :D. Shipping on me. 

Asking $850.00

Exciting Comics #39.jpg

IMG_3935.JPG

IMG_3936.JPG