• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

What is a "pressed" comic?

50 posts in this topic

What is a "pressed" comic?

Before somebody comes down on you like tonofbricks.gif please do a search and find the 437 previous threads dedicated to this topic.

Then buy a truck-load of beer, cancel all activities through till August ('06, that is), kennel the dogs and cats, settle into a comfy chair and bring yourself up to date.

So, nobody knows?

Everybody here knows (unfortunately), but there have seriously been dozens of threads dedicated to this topic and many have run on for 20+ pages. To put it all into a two sentence response would be impossible. It's a serious subject that requires you to digest a whole lot of information.

However, Welcome To The Boards!

To put it all into a two sentence response would be impossible.

Sounds like a challenge.... 893scratchchin-thumb.gif

G'wan...give it a shot! thumbsup2.gif

I think we should throw a contest of some sort.

Everyone gets a week to come up with a 2 sentence submission.

WHAT IS A "PRESSED" COMIC?

It would make for a cool compilation. cool.gif

A "pressed" comic is one that on the surface look good, and will stay that way, until you tell, or are going to

sell, then it will can become a living hell. The pressure one must endure, is often worst than the cure, that is

why I say today, " this pressing thing must go away!!" (Two sentences, how is that??!!)

A "pressed" comic is one that on the surface look good, and will stay that way, until you tell, or are going to

sell, then it will can become a living hell. The pressure one must endure, is often worst than the cure, that is

why I say today, " this pressing thing must go away!!"

SUBMISSION #1 headbang.gif