• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Capes

35 posts in this topic

[*]Best Cape = Superman...heck it's indestructable, can stretch to any length or shape and is impervious to heat and other elements.

[*]Best looking cape = without a doubt.... Dr. Strange.

[*]Best drawn cape = Batman...not only is it cool to draw but it also helps to display Batman's dark and sinister moods...

Ya and Kirby's "Himon" in Mr. Miracle #9 of the original series is every bit as good as the much more famous "The Pact" from New Gods #7.

Cheers,

Z.

If I do say so myself, I think one of the best capes of all time was mine.

Sure, it was just a towel safety pinned around my neck......but it did allow me to fly at very low levels (ground level crazy.gif) and gave me many imaginary super powers. tongue.gif

I do have to agree about Batmans cape being very cool, in that it has been drawn in numerous different ways to reflect his mood at the time.

?????........ah......ancient martian vocabulary.......let's see if I can remember some of it.

Ip poco mentaka kay ooblerdortsen fie noot?

Dam Typos didnt see it untill after you mentioned it... Was supposed to say Batman needs the cape to scare people.