• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Undisputed Street Fighter (video game) book

3 posts in this topic

Undisputed Street Fighter is a review of many aspects of the franchise including the artwork.    The first 20% or so of the book is on Google Reviews below.    The vintage US art starts on pg 58; there is even a page with not the most flattering :) photo of me and one of Adam (buyatari) (pg 62).

Its #1 on Diamond's list of best selling books for November and has been getting consistently excellent reviews.     Steve and Tim did a wonderful job touching on all the different aspects of the franchise.     Please check it out if you are interested in the art from the series or just the series itself.     The book is about 305 pages and hardcover.

Some of the Japanese OA (original art) can also be seen starting on page 9.  :) 

https://books.google.ca/books?id=NWY9DwAAQBAJ&printsec=frontcover&dq=isbn:1524104698&hl=en&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwjv06qS5pTYAhV

Edited by Bronty

5 minutes ago, aardvark88 said:

Will you be signing hard cover copies at next HH con? Will greggy be Signature Series witness? What did you think of SW: the Last Jedi? :wishluck:

I can sign page 62 if you want me to lol  but I'm sure it will render the book worthless :insane:

Is greggy doing that these days?  hm  I did not know...   

Have not seen SW... but I do need to see you guys at HH soon :)