• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

SS Submission Form

3 posts in this topic

I'm filling out Signature Series Submission Forms for some books to be signed in January.  The form is very straight forward except for multiple signatures.  Given the single Date entry, but a long line for the "Signed By", what do we do for multiple signatures on different dates?

Can I put multiple names in the "Signed By" and have my facilitator update the dates as it gets signatures?  Or, do I need a separate line per signature?  And when totaling the price I'm assuming all CGC/CCS fees are per book regardless of the number of signatures?

Would love any tips on these.  If there was ever a photo of a sample filled out form that would alleviate any confusion people might have.  I want to reduce any extra burden on my facilitator given they're already doing the heavy lifting with the books.  :)

Thanks

Welcome to the boards!

I am not a facilitator but what has worked for me in the past is to leave the "Date Signed" blank and list all of the signers that you want on one book on a single line.  If possible, leave a little space between the names so the dates that they signed can be wedged in there if needed.  

With the exception of the "Handling Fee" each price is per book.  The "Handling Fee" is a price per invoice, not per book.  I want to say that the first three signatures on any single book are covered, starting with the fourth signature, there is a $5 per name fee.  

I'll try to get a sample up but it may be after Christmas as that will be my next day off...

Hope this helps, just keep in mind I'm not with CGC and am just another fan that's been through the same stuff!

Just wanted to post a followup.

The facilitator said the same thing; just leave it blank and they'll fill out the signed by and dates.  Along with my prepared books, which mentioned the creators, I also included an inventory with all desired creator signatures outlined.

Thanks for the details!