• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Closed for lack of Interest

9 posts in this topic

I am trying to sale this Captain Marvel #1 Hughes Variant that has been in my collection, it is the HTF variant.  I would much rather keep it but have come on some hard times and need to let it go for the money.  Item is in NM or better condition, the thumbnail is provided so that you can see the quality of the book and be your own judge.  Item will be shipped Priority Mail (shipping included in price) to a US Address and insured for your cost.  Please feel free to email me any questions, etc.

ma7YcpZm.jpg

VlnMwU1m.jpg

Edited by longshot975

To be fair, and yes he closed it a little early lol but since the changeover to the new boards the buy/sell section has kinda dried up. I think we lost a LOT of users.

Last year I could make a sales thread and sell 3/4 of my books in a week now I have a hard time selling one or two books.

Iv'e also noticed people seem to wait a week now for the obligatory 10-20% off that most people do just to sell their stuff now. Even after that I continue to get low ball offers.

I know me as a seller aren't in this to lose a bunch of money. I understand we all want a deal but if you see something on here priced lower that ebay or gpa maybe don't lowball it?

I've personally stopped the 10-20% off stuff, or the gimicky buy this book and get these 2 for free!

If I see my add doesn't have a great response I just close it now.

I think a combined loss of active users/bordies expecting a discount has hurt this community.