• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

GPA analysis....

5 posts in this topic

I just subscribed to GPA Analysis-is this a great site or what? And I though I was experienced just by using Comic Buyers Guide....

go figure-I;m a poser-er I mean newbie....

Yup. It sure is a great site. I find it especially handy when researching historical data on Pedigree sales. You can get an idea if a certain Pedigree usually sells for multiples of guide or just gide,

George & team are also very friendly people. Great sense of humor too...

stooges.gif

Are you ever going to tell us the name of your buddy who has resto books slabbed by PGX that come back blue label?

why? are you still holding your breath?

I also would like to know the answer to the question, I'm not saying big worm is a lier but if he can provide a shred of evidence then I'd be more then happy to ask Daniel to elaborate on whoever or whatever the books were and if they were in fact restoed and returned blue label. gossip.gif

I'm not going to devulge any information on other sellers. I always tell people to avoid PGX comics-if you don't believe then continue buying. The seller in question does read these boards and can easily attempt to litigate against me on the basis of slander. If you don't believe me-thats up to you-I really don't care-just don't later say that you have not been warned.

If you do a search on the other topics, a board member also did in fact, crack open a restored CGC comic and sent it to PGX. It came back unrestored...

I will not engage in flaming or any other tactic on these boards....

not worth the risk....