• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

PGM: ASM #61

4 posts in this topic

there's a lot going on here..it appears a little on the dirty side and my big concern is that front bottom left corner, there's a lot of tics and some wear  around the staples. There's a line going thru the treasure chest on back. I'm new to this so take what i say with a grain of salt. A blunted or abraded corners put a book at 5.0 so i think it would b around there somewhere. I can't really c that corner all that well so maybe its not that bad. If u get it certified let us know how it goes.

On ‎1‎/‎10‎/‎2018 at 11:28 AM, Ahsoka Tano Jedi Apprentice said:

there's a lot going on here..it appears a little on the dirty side and my big concern is that front bottom left corner, there's a lot of tics and some wear  around the staples. There's a line going thru the treasure chest on back. I'm new to this so take what i say with a grain of salt. A blunted or abraded corners put a book at 5.0 so i think it would b around there somewhere. I can't really c that corner all that well so maybe its not that bad. If u get it certified let us know how it goes.

All very astute observation. This strikes me as an overall FN or FN- . A vast accumulation of many small flaws but the book still retains a very nice paper quality, gloss, and bright colors. It generates the appearance of being structurally sound, so a textbook middle grade. But there's a tape pull, with paper loss in the logo, which is a serious defect to compound that middle grade overall look, so Ahsoka hit the nail right on the head. A bright and attractive 5.0 with lots of eye appeal.

Edited by James J Johnson
spelling